Instructions to get into the Shadow's Kiss Pre-Alpha
You'll need a computer that can run the following:
- OS: Windows 7 64 bit or newer.
- Processor: Intel Core 2 DUO 2.4 GHz / AMD Athlon X2 2.7 GHz.
- Memory: 8 GB RAM.
- Graphics: DirectX10 Compatible ATI Radeon HD 3870 / NVIDIA 8800 GT / Intel HD 3000 Integrated Graphics.
- DirectX: Version 10.
- Network: Broadband Internet connection.
- Storage: 25 GB available space.
Downloading the Shadow's Kiss Patcher
We are currently working on an installer. We apologize for the wacky steps here: hopefully this will be super easy soon.
First of all, go and pull down the ZIP archive from:
Put it in a directory where you'll patch down the entire actual client.
NOTE: Do not use an apostrophe in the path of your patcher. For some reason this confuses the patcher and it won't download the game.
IMPORTANT! To work, you *must* install the security certificate.
* Double click root.pfx
* If asked, install it for the system, not just you
* Click NEXT until you get to the password. Enter:
* Certificate store. It defaults to "Automatically select the certificate store", which won't work. Click the radio button for "Place all in the following store", then click Browse, then select "Trusted Root Certification Authorities"
Microsoft will complain that we’re not trusted. It’s okay. There’s no malware here.
* Click Finish. You should get a success message.
Once the certificate is installed, you should be able to double click the executable and start installing the game.
NOTE: If you have problems with this, right click the executable and "Run as Administrator".
You’ll need a shadowskiss.com account with pre-alpha access to log in.